Emergency Veterinarian Service
You adore your pets. But when your pet suffers a sudden illness or injury, who can provide emergency veterinarian services in Cobb County?
Marietta Vet Clinic, the veterinary clinic of Dr. Julian Peckich in Marietta, GA, offers high-quality emergency care for your family's pets.
Dr. Peckich has helped thousands of pet patients live healthy lives after an emergency. Could he do the same for your beloved pet?
Handling a Pet Emergency
Do You Have a Pet Emergency? OUR EMERGENCY VETERINARIAN SERVICES ARE VITAL
- Pets hold a special place in our hearts. If yours suffers a serious injury, swallows something harmful, or suddenly becomes ill, calling emergency vet Julian Peckich at his comforting, highly regarded veterinary clinic in Marietta, Georgia, could save your pet's life.
- Keeping the contact information for Dr. Peckich's practice handy can save precious time in an emergency. Our veterinarian can provide your pet with many of the same life-saving surgical procedures and critical care treatments found at local animal hospitals.
- If you are worried about your pet's condition, call our practice immediately. If this happens during office hours, our staff can determine whether your pet is experiencing an emergency and whether critical care is necessary.
- Should your pet need emergency care that Dr. Peckich cannot provide or if he is not available, he can refer you to a trusted professional or animal hospital in the Marietta, Georgia, area.
Contact Us If Your Pet Has an Emergency
Marietta, GA, Pet Parents Love Dr. Peckich
This is the most professional, knowledgeable, and caring group of veterinary specialists I’ve had the privilege to take my dog to. Dr Peckich explains everything in detail without making it complicated. His Vet Technicians (assistants) are equally exceptional in their knowledge and the care they provide. They are all in sync with one another and work quickly, yet thoroughly. Front office staff makes it easy to schedule an appointment, and check out with ease!View on Google
Julian and his staff are the BEST!!! They are knowledgable and friendly. Oakley (my lab) loves visiting them; they always have treats for her :) Julian has a true love for animals, and always recommends the best treatment options with my dogs best interest at heart. I highly recommend them to everyone in the area looking for a solid vet.View on Google
Does My Pet Need Urgent Care?
There are important signs that can indicate your pet requires urgent veterinary attention. You should always bring any concerning behaviors like these to Dr. Peckich's attention as soon as possible:
- Howling, scratching, or whining
- Rapid or labored breathing
- Extreme weakness or lethargy
- Consistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Loss of consciousness
- Excessive bleeding
- A significant change in body temperature
- Abnormal pulse
- Pale gums
- Severe coughing
- Lack of appetite